KFC in Savacentre grounds?

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
CaptainCarCrash

Re: KFC in Savacentre grounds?

Post by CaptainCarCrash »

Voyageur wrote:
Live and let live...
Indeed

I think you mean EDL supporter :roll:

I made a passing comment about The DM and it got jumped on, probably a knock on from what went on earlier in the thread, no big deal.

That article about fat people lifting gear was typical DM gutter press journalism, they bleat about crap like that a bit too much for my liking, you can't judge a person by the paper they read? Not so sure. I'm no lefty it's just I think the DM attacks the wrong wrongs all of the time. Reading about immigrants and the properties they have been allocated isn't really my thing, the problem I have with the DM is the fact they supported fascism in the past and a lot of their views lean too far toward the far right IMO.
Voyageur

Post by Voyageur »

Yes I did mean EDF.

I definitely lean to the right, but my partner's parents are firmly left. We are still able to read the DM on occasion and not spontaneously combust or develop unseemly fundamentalist views. Funny that.
Eagle

Post by Eagle »

Surely right that DM brings notice to injustices like fat people costing us more money and also immigrants getting expensive housing , or any housing for that matter.
Surely by bringing attention to these matters keeps our Politicians on their toes although too much to expect any action
CaptainCarCrash

Eagle wrote:Surely right that DM brings notice to injustices like fat people costing us more money and also immigrants getting expensive housing , or any housing for that matter.
Surely by bringing attention to these matters keeps our Politicians on their toes although too much to expect any action
Ha ha!

:lol:
CaptainCarCrash

The list isn't comprehensive.

I don't care if people hate a specific type of music or fried chicken, it's a free country.
Eagle

Post by Eagle »

I have no problem with R and B , although not my choice , but hate crap music.

Should be banned.