Tailor/Seamstress wanted

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
Savvy

Tailor/Seamstress wanted

Post by Savvy »

Hi there, does anyone know of a tailor who could alter a pair of lovely trousers for me? I want to wear them for a wedding in March and have lost quite a bit of weight since I last wore them.

Savvy
kster

Post by kster »

We generally use Aplanda on the high street and they have made a good job of several repairs, taking up etc. Better than I would have expected from a dry cleaners. Other than them I'd recommend Crombie on Jermyn Street (they mainly do new suits but they have said in the past that they would do alterations).
Bobsy

Post by Bobsy »

I have used Suzette, who is a seamstress who works from home in Penge. She's fab! I used her when I got married to alter my bridesmaid dresses, and also my husband's suit and shirt. I also intend to use her to make some cushion covers for me. She's v. talented: http://www.juracom.fr/la%2Dvie%2Den%2Drose/
Savvy

Thanks!

Post by Savvy »

...this is just what I wanted. I have emailed the lady with a view to making an appointment. Savvy
s cheeseman

Re: Tailor/Seamstress wanted

Post by s cheeseman »

Hi

I'm after someone for piecework again. If you know of anyone please let me know. For full product details please see www.centrallineholder.com

Many thanks
Sarah