Wear your anorak proudly here! The place to discuss website & forum developments, administration, wish-lists, bugs, abuse etc
Alfred Adler

Post by Alfred Adler »

Gosh the administration of this forum is Stasi like. I have had a private message from admin asking to explain my relationship to Colonel Abrams, and not to post until I more information. What next? A knock on the door?
Clearly some difficult questions for some people.
Alfred Adler

Paid opportunity for Admin Assistant to Festival Director

Post by Alfred Adler »

Re: Colonel Abrams
Sent: 7 Nov 2013 10:59
To: Alfred Adler

Hi,

I believe you and Colonel Abrams to be the same person and, by your posting pattern to be sock puppets. As you should know this is deceit of the forum. It is a firing offence.

You also agreed in joining this board to follow the admins guidelines. You have deliberately breached this.

Most Forums would immediately ban you. But as you have raised a point on the administrative stasi process - you are free to raise and discuss this in Town Asylum. Until we resolve this issue all other new posts will be deleted.

Admin
Robin Orton

Re: From: Paid opportunity for Admin Assistant

Post by Robin Orton »

Coming soon - the return of bigbadwolf? (Or am I behind the curve as usual?)
michael

Post by michael »

I don't see what you are complaining about. A quick internet search makes it very clear exactly the relationship between Albert Adler and Colonel Abrams. The key to this relationship is Albert Einstein.

Colonel Abrams recorded Just Like Mathematics
Albert Einstein is probably the greatest mathematician of the 20th century and petitioned the USSR for the release of Albert Adler's daughter, Valentine.

You might this that this is proves very little but consider that:
Colonel Abrams also worked with Richard Burgess who, as part of Landscape had the 'international hit' Einstein AGo-Go.

Mornington Crescent!

Perhaps there are more connections that others can find.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Alfred posted a PRIVATE message from myself to him in the Town Hall thread. I have moved it here (see above). Posting PMs in public is a breach of trust and I would normally remove it and admonish the poster.

In this case I have left it so people can be clear the actions I took in this case. You may find them reasonable or not. Alfred has not had the courtesy to reply.

What is clear is that Alfred is not prepared to follow the few simple rules of posting on this forum. Which makes things difficult for me. I hate having to remove any poster but I feel my hands are being tied in a knot by Alfred himself. Would he like to comment here (but nowhere else)?

EDIT: There was an earlier PM asking him not to post until we had privately resolved the AA/CA relationship. He declined to do that. Hence my reference to refusal on following admin's posting guidelines. Hope that makes things clear.

Admin