Not noticing that you're not keeping up

Wear your anorak proudly here! The place to discuss website & forum developments, administration, wish-lists, bugs, abuse etc
Robin Orton

Not noticing that you're not keeping up

Post by Robin Orton »

Am I right in thinking that a useful feature of the forum has disappeared - the one which used to warn you before you pressed 'submit' that there had been a recent post which you might not have noticed?
admin
Site Admin

Re: Not noticing that you're not keeping up

Post by admin »

No change Robin. I see it sometimes but it is when you press submit. I will investigate how it decides what 'recent' means.

Admin
somerandombloke

Post by somerandombloke »

I never see it but Ive noticed that Chrome dosnt allways like this site and the bottons dont always work. Fine with FF and Safari. I never use Internet Explorer. You know the old saying......

JRobinson

Post by JRobinson »

when you hit submit, if another post has been posted in that thread while you were typing, it will tell you, and ask you if you still want to post your reply, and you have the option to edit your post before doing so. it's still there as far as I can see.
Robin Orton

Post by Robin Orton »

Yes, it does still work. Apologies. No doubt it's my imagination (or advancing presbyopia) that makes the warning message look to me a lot smaller than it used to.