Updating Website News

Wear your anorak proudly here! The place to discuss website & forum developments, administration, wish-lists, bugs, abuse etc
GLOBAL THINKER

Updating Website News

Post by GLOBAL THINKER »

Hi Admin,

Just looking through the heading "Website News" with the sub heading "New to Sydenham Town" and the lastest news was 2004!, any chance of updating this info. Of course if there is nothing to report, there is nothing you can do. It just seems that a lot of the information there is 1-2 years old.

Look forward to your comments.

GT
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Guilty as charged GT!

My excuse is the taxman, vatman, clients, family who steal all my time (notice the absence of friends!). I actually spend more time on ST than before. But it is negative in defending it against the rapidly increasing scammers/spammers who continual seek out weaknesses in the ST server's defences. It makes me really angry to spend fruitless hours keeping it safe when I could be putting new and more interesting stuff on the site.

Sorry. When I get back from hols (I'm currently in a very soggy Wales) I shall try and do better.

As a teaser we have a great news item that will cheer many here. We are awaiting confirmation and hope to run it later this week.

Admin
Illuminance

Post by Illuminance »

admin wrote:
As a teaser we have a great news item that will cheer many here. We are awaiting confirmation and hope to run it later this week.

I'm intrigued!

I know you're busy but do tell! :D
back_ache

Post by back_ache »

the offer is still open for me to help you configure automatic new
GLOBAL THINKER

Post by GLOBAL THINKER »

Hi Admin,

Any news on updating the website?

GT