Short let Sydenham Summer Accomodation sought

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
Tompski

Short let Sydenham Summer Accomodation sought

Post by Tompski »

Hello,
My friends from California, a professional couple and their ten year old son are looking for a six week holiday let and would like to find a nice two bed flat somewhere in the Sydenham area ( surrounding area is fine)
They are very nice, quiet clean and trustworthy people, they are hoping to be over in London from the beginning of June until mid July so looking to rent somewhere for 6 weeks. I realize that posting this on here is a bit of a long shot but surely that is the true nature of this forum's function in our local community, word of mouth and being able to vouch for someone etc.
They are already looking on Air BnB but not having much luck and it is so expensive everywhere.
I live in Burghill road and will personally vouch for my friend and family and can come and meet anyone to reassure them.
I guess this would work for someone who was going away for this period or some of it and wanted their house or flat occupied but but was cautious about just advertising online.

Best
Tom cundall
monkeyarms

Re: Short let Sydenham Summer Accomodation sought

Post by monkeyarms »

Try the Penge Tourist Board Facebook page too
Savvy

Re: Short let Sydenham Summer Accomodation sought

Post by Savvy »

Hi Tom, I have sent you a PM. Regards S.