Fallen tree - need removal ASAP!

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
Rachael

Fallen tree - need removal ASAP!

Post by Rachael »

Can anyone recommend someone who can clear a fallen tree for me? My regular guy is not answering his phone. Our neighbours' tree came down on Sunday night across our garden. As there's no property damage it's not a job for our insurers. But we need it cleared quickly as we have a young dog and a great big hole in the fence...
Maria

Re: Fallen tree - need removal ASAP!

Post by Maria »

Horrific.

This happened to a neighbour down the road from us - I will email her and find out to came to get it. If there is a delay in giving you the information it will mean she got back late from work but I will let you know.
Rachael

Post by Rachael »

Maria wrote:Horrific.

This happened to a neighbour down the road from us - I will email her and find out to came to get it. If there is a delay in giving you the information it will mean she got back late from work but I will let you know.
Thanks, but I think I've found somebody now.
Maria

Post by Maria »

Great. She replied saying she will be back home from work at 8 and wld then give me the info; will let her know it is no longer needed, fortunately
Rachael

Post by Rachael »

Maria wrote:Great. She replied saying she will be back home from work at 8 and wld then give me the info; will let her know it is no longer needed, fortunately
Thanks for asking, though, very kind.
Savvy

Post by Savvy »

Maria is very kind and helpful !!