Local Driving Instructor recommendations

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
TommyP

Local Driving Instructor recommendations

Post by TommyP »

Hi,
I was wondering whether anyone might be able to assist me as I am now looking to get my license in a relatively short space of time now.
Ideally looking to find someone local that I can connect with as can be very flexible over the next month of when I can participate in lessons to work around them and ideally this way keep the cost down a little as opposed to going to a larger firm.
If anyone might have any good people they could put me in contact with then I would be very grateful.
Thanks for your time.
Cheers, Tom
Ronski

Re: Local Driving Instructor recommendations

Post by Ronski »

I learned and passed several years ago with Lois who is in Crystal Palace

http://www.safemotoring.co.uk/
Manwithaview1

Post by Manwithaview1 »

One of my neighbours is a lovely lady called Wendie

http://www.driving-schools-directory.co ... hool/1105/
Excusemyfrench

Post by Excusemyfrench »

Hello,

I am hoping to learn how to drive, and I am looking for recommendations of a good driving instructor in the area. I will try the aforementioned people, but more recent ones would be great.

Many thanks in advance.
TommyP

Post by TommyP »

Get in touch with George Trapp .
+44 7887 514607

Friendly and decent . Give him a message and say hi from Tom 👍
Excusemyfrench

Post by Excusemyfrench »

Thank you, Tom :)
Gary Rosborn

Post by Gary Rosborn »

Is there any good recommendations on how I could protect my motorcycle from thieves. I already bought a motorcycle tracker, so now I'm thinking to step up and take more care. Does anyone know some good stuff which could help me? Any lock or alarm system which you could recommend.
Thomasd60

Post by Thomasd60 »

Excusemyfrench wrote: 18 Aug 2019 12:39 Hello,

I am hoping to learn how to drive, and I am looking for recommendations of a good driving instructor in the area rachat de credit travaux. I will try the aforementioned people, but more recent ones would be great.

Many thanks in advance.
In fact you can start by learning online. There remains only the improvement afterwards.
Silvano

Post by Silvano »

Hello, my name is Silvano. I have just seen your post, after almost 15 years of teaching manual, I feel it's now time to change to automatic instruction. So starting from the 1st of February, I will start teaching in automatic. At the moment I have space for three new students, I dont have my own website for my students to find out about me, I prefer to use an independent one which is the East Dulwich forum, I have pasted a direct link to it below.
If you search for me, you will find feedback about me dating back to 11 Feb 2013 to the present time. I'm proud to say that there is no bad feedback regarding my teaching, if you are interested or have any questions we can have a chat on 07702 615834, or if you prefer by email on silvanobozza1@gmail.com

My pricing is as follows : Introductory lesson £27, thereafter £32 per hour for 10 hours in advance or £34 pay as you go.

Regards Silvano

https://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/sear ... ds=SILVANO