Builder sought

Living in Sydenham and looking for a gardener, flat or whatever? Advertise free here
MagmaTimes

Builder sought

Post by MagmaTimes »

Hello all

I'm looking for a local professional and reliable builder (or building company) who might be able to assist me with a pretty simple job. I'm looking for someone to knock through a bedroom wall in my house, into the adjacent airing cupboard, in order to convert the bedroom and airing cupboard into one room.

I've had no luck finding anybody who will actually turn up to do the quote using the usual sources (My Builder, Airtasker etc) and am now hoping that someone on the forum knows someone locally who I can rely upon to come and quote for the job within the next few days and complete the job professionally shortly thereafter.

I'm very grateful in advance for any suggestions or recommendations you may have. Thanks. Tom
El Cid

Re: Builder sought

Post by El Cid »

I can highly recommend Brian Brooks. He's done a lot of work for us over the years, everything from installing new windows to building an arch to separate the kitchen from the dining room. And we are going to hire him to build an extension.

He's reliable, professional, friendly, and won't rip you off. His number is 07909-863980.