LGBT Gardening Project at Sydenham Gardens

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
SnailTrail

LGBT Gardening Project at Sydenham Gardens

Post by SnailTrail »

Hello all, i’m The Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Hate Crime Worker for METRO Charity and I am also the deputy chair of the Lewisham LGBT Forum. We have been running a six week LGBT gardening group in conjunction with Sydenham Gardens for the last two summers.
We are more than half way through, as we only have two sessions left (Wednesday 28th August 2019 and the 4th September) but if you are interested in attending, contact me for information! You can also contact the Lewisham LGBT at the same place: lewishamlgbtforum@gmail.com

The concept is it’s for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people - and particularly for those LGBT people who have been the victims of hate incidents and hate crimes - to help them enjoy a calm and safe space hopefully meet a few other people locally, and work together on small projects, to get a small sense of achievement and ‘we made that!’. We will be flower arranging on our last session. No previous gardening experience necessary.
starman

Re: LGBT Gardening Project at Sydenham Gardens

Post by starman »

What times?
SnailTrail

Re: LGBT Gardening Project at Sydenham Gardens

Post by SnailTrail »

I’ll DM you