The Censor in RTW Speaks Again

Wear your anorak proudly here! The place to discuss website & forum developments, administration, wish-lists, bugs, abuse etc
vbsydenham

Re: The Censor in RTW Speaks Again

Post by vbsydenham »

Same here - From my own very unpleasant experience with Chris Beech I drew the conclusion that the man is genuinely unwell and it's such a pity that he has caused so much upset in the community (of which he is no longer part).

If anybody has the power to winkle him out of his position of power and influence on the other forums they should do what they can to exercise it.
JGD
Location: Perry Hill, SE6 (free-transferred to Perry Vale Ward, next to Bell Green; distinct from Sydenham).

Post by JGD »

Holaquease wrote: 21 Aug 2020 10:54 Me for one. I'm prepared to admit that I'm a bit scared of him. I certainly wouldn't want him to have access to my email address.
It is horrifying that you feel this way.

I have a real sense of shock that he actually scares you.

From my experiences of Chris Beach, his own activities and those of some of his supporters you should be reassured that he and they are cowardly keyboard warriors.

Chris Beach has attempted to bring about and wield every threat that his venal imagination could create.

I have only encountered one of his supporters outside of a forum, a poster on here too, who had the courage to make two approaches. One to my BH and one to me directly.

Both approaches were laced with passive threats and the lady got very short shrift on two occasions for her misguided efforts, led by the lies that Chris Beach had fed her.

My BH considered the supporter's vicarious attempt to direct my BH to persuade me to withdraw some imagined attack on Mr Beach to be lamentably comedic.

For us it was just another laughable incident in a long line of weird and imaginary slights that obviously Mr Beach obsesses about.

For Nic - Chris Beach's sock-puppetry and his fraudulent intrigues and a time-consuming effort by him to weave the duplicitous tale and the creation of forged police reports had a much more grave impact.

Nic had to live with the possible threat that the police were in fact taking action based on Chris Beach's dishonest allegations and that the police were about to call upon her. Her children were seeing and hearing people say that their mum was going to jail.

Nic along with an independent witness called upon the police to determine what the true picture was. In the course of a long interview they received confirmation from the police that Mr Beach's dishonest fabrications were just that and that no report made by Mr Beach was on file.

So Holaquease please be assured, as much as anyone can assure you, that Mr Chris Beach's fabrications and keyboard warrior assaults can never again have such a horrendous outcome. Those who colluded with him and attempted to validate his forgeries have in all probability exhausted their tolerance of Mr Beach's propensity to automatically hide the truth and will NOT expose themselves to the risk of our communities' opprobrium being visited upon them.

If they haven't - more fool them. "Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me", is a maxim that acolytes and supporters of Mr Beach, in such numbers as may or may not exist now, need to keep foremost in their minds.

The available evidence of his wrongdoing last time round will prevent Mr Beach from wielding the faked police threat ever again. People will queue to make sure the police hear and see that evidence should he be daft enough to try.
RubyE

Post by RubyE »

I'm not scared of him but I am worried that he has access to people's contact details. I always tried to avoid a direct conversation with him on the other forum but I once made the mistake of posting an opposing opinion to his. He replied with information about me that no normal poster would have known without access to my real name or email. I'm also worried about how many identities he has on that forum.
Holaquease wrote: 21 Aug 2020 10:54
Me for one. I'm prepared to admit that I'm a bit scared of him. I certainly wouldn't want him to have access to my email address.
The other forum has appeared to quieten down quite a lot since the BLM and Nathan Bowen discussions. Also his admission that he will be moving the forum's social media to parler, seems to have driven people away. He is entirely removed both physically and mentally from the audience of that forum. We all knows he reads this thread and is enjoying the attention. I had in a way hoped that my first post here would make him aware of the damage he is doing with regards to the local business community (who support BLM and Nathan) but alas all he did was use that information to promote his service to businesses. No-one is going to pay money to advertise on a forum which owner is causing friction in the community plus has some questionable views.

It would be great if some new life was breathed into this forum. I used be a regular poster back in the day but left after a period of rottenness here, which in hindsight was nothing compared to the actions of CB. Every community forum has its problems and trolls. It how you manage that.
JGD
Location: Perry Hill, SE6 (free-transferred to Perry Vale Ward, next to Bell Green; distinct from Sydenham).

Post by JGD »

In correspondence between residents of our community, which is not normally shared with Mr Beach, some views arose around the new community-focused byline Mr Beach has authored about himself
But it has a barrowload of self-penned bull-shit in a lies-based puff piece.

Did you know he invented Forest Hill in 2016 followed shortly by Honor Oak?

He personally commissioned and painted the mural.

He tracked down, trapped, shot and stuffed the Walrus.

He is the SOLE founder of SE23.life – all the others were just hangers-on.

And he claims he is super-proud and has integrity.

One very blatant omission he does not claim that he has any friends or has made any friends.

Before, after or during these fanciful events.
The "friends" or no-friends remarks have taken a prescient if not fanciful turn.

Mr Beach has had a new registrant appear in the last hour on SE23.life and like a new best friend, the poster starts a thread about the notion of a Residents Association for Forest Hill.

LiverBird2020 makes three posts in approximately half-an-hour and within minutes of each post Mr Beach is making with the self-effacing claims about the superior nature of his range of activities (particularly his organisation, or re-organisation perhaps?, of our community and with having made the mural happen single-handedly).

He quickly abandons this re-writing of recent history and uses the on-ramp conveniently created by LiverBird2020 to revert to type and bang his political dogma drum about the 20mph speed limit.

I can see LiverBird2020 has promotion prospects and will be a mod by Monday.

And with the absolute certainty that there is zero chance of the new best friend being a another sock-puppet.

vbsydenham

Post by vbsydenham »

You'd think he would at least make an effort to change the writing style a bit between posts.
JGD

Post by JGD »

Mr Beach continues to gas-light on the fabricated reports of non-existent police investigations and issuing of forged warnings and a repetitious threat to re-engage with the police.

And not on just one media stream.

https://twitter.com/OneRealJGD/status/1 ... 13349?s=20
JGD

Post by JGD »

Example, if example were needed of Chris Beach's practice of inferring he is part of Forest Hill's community whilst using the collaborative "we" and voicing his divisiveness by immediately juxtaposing it with "might struggle to find support from Forest Hill’s local civic society".

Mr Beach, who are the "we" that you refer to? Have you formed an opposing body to the very resilient and collaborative FHSoc with its extensive local membership?

You refer to one of their "executives" (un-named) as living on Sunderland Road.

Why re-commence doxing local people after an incident where you had to "disappear" your recent fiasco about posts coming from different posters at the same IP address?

Evidence of the venality and your broken promises you bring to our community Mr Beach. Everyone thought it weird when you dox'd your own family's street address during your excruciating FlavaBaker shambles. You will find our community will not be willing to tolerate your unprincipled intrusions for much longer.

Or is it more garbage in garbage out from you.

ETA: The thread has been expunged without marker or explanation. Mr Beach's repeated wrongdoing has been, once more, disappeared.

Too late.

Mr Beach can't alter the fact it was posted and read by many.

JGD

Post by JGD »

Mr Beach spews more bile on Twitter today with one of his 30-40 Twitter identities (still no answer about why he needs so many).

Stuart is the selected target of the day - so everyone else can stand down.

https://twitter.com/OneRealJGD/status/1 ... 47618?s=20

There is also a very noticeable silence of the lambs aka the usual suspects of acolytes and moderators who in normal circumstances rush to like or approve his vomitus.

Perhaps he and his other out-of-town rubber truncheon wielding two-fer attack friend can no longer whip them up into a frenzy of support.

Or are the moderators really trying their best to rescue a forum from being destroyed by Mr Beach's hate-filled divisive actions.

Our community awaits - even though its members recognise their role is to be observant bystanders.
JGD

Post by JGD »

Mr Beach has refreshed his views from some years ago and posts an example - selectively of course.

Here is a harsher historic misogynistic expression from that same man.

https://twitter.com/OneRealJGD/status/1 ... 67648?s=20
JGD

Post by JGD »

Having withdrawn from his widely announced plans to renounce leadership of his two remaining and failing .life creations (one down, two to go), Mr Chris Beach turns his leadership re-organisation skills to an elected office-bearer, the Mayor of London.

Some may view this as mis-guided. Others may view the car reference as just plain wrong.

What we do know is Mr Beach is not adopting a persuasive stance supported by logical information to enhance any inducement that will convert others to his view.

Oh no - he is telling you !

In Mr Beach's inimitable style that got him ejected from every other local forum where he had no censorious influence.

He must be having a dull-witted morning.

It takes Mr Beach a second edit before he adds his dogmatic bile to his original post.

Mods may view this as too political - they may not. Will they treat this political mush as they would had it been posted by an ordinary member?

Or will it be made to disappear without a marker once the embarrassment quotient is recognised?
RubyE

Post by RubyE »

Hi JGB

There have been worse comments made on SE23.life than this by others rather than Chris. It's simply a misinformed comment, there is a drive (pun not intended) to move to have all licensed black cabs to zero emission.

It's time to give this a break especially now that it's coming across as you are simply nit-picking (which you may not realised such is your hate for the man). Chris has kept his promise to keep forum politics/battles over his forums, it time this forum did likewise. If Chris chooses continue to defame Forest Hill residents on his many twitter accounts it's something that needs to be dealt with by Twitter, .life mods, and the people involved.

Chris obviously has his grudges to bear and sees any opposition to his views as a personal attack. The only one that can help Chris is Chris. Also, the one thing that bothers me, he needs to keep out of local matters.

R x
JGD

Post by JGD »

RubyE wrote: 5 Sep 2020 10:43
Chris obviously has his grudges to bear and sees any opposition to his views as a personal attack. The only one that can help Chris is Chris. Also, the one thing that bothers me, he needs to keep out of local matters.

R x
A respectful observation about my activities - just don't quite get to "hate" levels though.

Strong feelings exist about how Chris Beach might be "encouraged" to desist from his attacks and Mr Beach is not subject to effective moderation on either of his entities. Even when his posts are not an attack, there are few available channels to rebut his opinions - STF has always been a balanced and open forum and SE23.com has restored itself to a fairly open respectable forum once more. Admin on SE23.com has apologised for earlier mistakes and has committed to conducting its oversight in a more open style. A once closed-door to former posters is now open.

Your point on the activities on this forum is pertinent - the choice of of posting in the Town Asylum is made carefully - it can be seen by non-members, unlike The Pub - and members know what type of content is posted there and are not compelled to read it or engage.

Activities deserve consideration, perhaps self-moderation too, in a context where STF may be subject to unjustifiable attack simply because another forum owner disagrees with its posted content.

However, good advice always deserves careful consideration.

ETA: In recent days I have been characterised , lightly and with an element of tease (hopefully), as being a member of the awkward squad on these matters, more than once by people I trust. I am reminded that once made a member it is difficult to cancel the membership. I never set out with any intention of becoming a part of that squad.
RubyE

Post by RubyE »

Thank you for taking my message the right way. I do understand your concerns regarding Chris, I simply think that this is fuelling his behaviour. Which is why I kept quiet for so long about my feelings regarding him. What pushed me to comment was hearing business owners' opinion on the matter plus of course the BLM fiasco, along with his unwarranted opinion on Nathan Bowen and other street artists who dared to support the movement. He's still very much the face of the .life forums and while he's still carrying on the way he does they will always be poisonous.

When I saw Chris's name attached to these forums I knew there would be trouble from the start. As I said I before I severed all ties with Chris and removed myself from that 'social circle' (which I was happily apart of before Chris's arrival, which changed the dynamic - plus he took an instant dislike to me for reasons I've only just recently discovered) a very long time ago for personal reasons.

And it is difficult to cancel that awkward squad membership!
JGD

Post by JGD »

Really ?

With specific acknowledgement to RubyE and her respectfully expressed views, I had planned to go radio silent for a little time.

Mr Beach watches posts on here and tests the water with volatile expressions made in a diminutive fashion that should not and cannot go without remark.

"Surrounded by like minded people"
Does anyone know what Mr Beach can mean by that?

How much affinity does he actually have with OUR community when this is his expressed view,
" my political worldview doesn’t seem to “fit” here (more aligned with the rest of the U.K. outside SE London). I didn’t want my child to go to schools that were politicised, and for my political views to be unpleasantly gossiped about by other parents and maybe even teaching staff"
Do you know anyone who fits this narrative or has opined it about him?
"....my political views to be unpleasantly gossiped about by other parents and maybe even teaching staff"
Is this the best example of transparent community spirit that Mr Beach aspires to?

The way to hell is paved with good intention - I do plan to return to a true path.

For as soon as and as long as we are not having this hyperbole rammed down our throats.