Sydenham Plumbing and heating merchants - recommended?

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
G-Man

Sydenham Plumbing and heating merchants - recommended?

Post by G-Man »

Hello all

We are currently looking for a new bathroom and received an excellent quote from the above shop on Kirkdale. The problem is they don't appear to have anything in stock so we are unable to see the products we are thinking of buying. Has anyone else ever used them for a bathroom and would they recommend them? We have our own fitter so we will just be buying the suite from them.

Thanks in advance.

G-Man
simon

Re: Sydenham Plumbing and heating merchants - recommended?

Post by simon »

I used Waterloo Plumbing on the junction of Verdant Lane and the South Circular and they were very good on price. They carry loads of stock but get stuff in quicky from whichever wholesaler is cheapest at the time. Excellent service: http://www.waterlooplumbing.co.uk/
dickp

Post by dickp »

I decided not to use Waterloo Plumbing because they were fractionally more expensive than the supplier I decided to go with - and then wished I had.
olliver

Post by olliver »

Good evening everyone here. I need your assistance right now as I don't understand how to choose the best plumbing resource right now here. Thanks.