Bell Green Transport Survey online now.

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
JRW

Bell Green Transport Survey online now.

Post by JRW »

The Bell Green and Lower Sydenham online transport survey is live. Responses welcome from everyone who visits Bell Green for shopping, schools, doctors, workplace etc, as well as Bell Green residents.

The link is:
https://forms.gle/NbLmrTFZk6ZqTaNZA

It can also be accessed via the Bell Green Neighbourhood Forum website''s home page.
https://bellgreenneighbourhoodforum.co.uk/

Please spread the word; publicise this questionnaire on social media, by word of mouth, and all of your contact networks.

The Bell Green Neighbourhood Forum is conducting this survey to better understand how residents, workers, students and visitors travel to and around the Bell Green and Lower Sydenham areas. This is to help identify issues and potential solutions that can be advocated for, with the ambition to enhance public transport, active transport and the public realm for Bell Green and Lower Sydenham.

We are collecting data to better understand how people experience their travel in and around Bell Green and Lower Sydenham. We want to hear what problems people are facing and barriers to using public transport or active transport and enjoying the local public realm. We also aim to understand the barriers that are present that may detract private vehicle users from shifting to public transport or active transport modes.

We are collecting data to on your opinions and travel preferences to better understand the nuances of the transportation problems in the Bell Green / Lower Sydenham areas.

We are not collecting personal data that can be used to identify you.
JGD
Location: Perry Hill, SE6 (free-transferred to Perry Vale Ward, next to Bell Green; distinct from Sydenham).

Re: Bell Green Transport Survey online now.

Post by JGD »

Done.
stuart

Post by stuart »

Done2.
JRW

Post by JRW »

Thanks guys.

Please can EVERYBODY spread the word about the transport survey? It is available at https://forms.gle/NbLmrTFZk6ZqTaNZA
or at our website https://bellgreenneighbourhoodforum.co.uk/

If you are connected with any schools or organisations already contacted, please can you nudge them to publicise? Can you think of other groups to contact, and/or use your social media to push people to act?

This questionnaire closes 10th DECEMBER !!!!!!!!!!

Organisations already contacted are:
Primary schools
admin@adamsrill.lewisham.sch.uk
Admin.office@alexandra-jun.bromley.sch.uk
Admin@athelney.lewisham.sch.uk
admin@haseltine.lewisham.sch.uk
admin@olspn.lewisham.sch.uk
Admin@perrymount.lewisham.sch.uk
Admin@rathfern.lewisham.sch.uk
admin@stmichaels.lewisham.sch.uk
prep@syd.gdst.net
admin@worsleybridge.bromley.sch.uk

Senior / 6th form schools
info@foresthillschool.co.uk
Info@harrisbromley.org.uk
info@sedgehillacademy.org.uk
Collegeoffice@stdunstans.org.uķ
senior@syd.gdst.net
info@sydenham.lewisham.sch.uk
SEN
info@brentknollschool.co.uk
Greenvale School Mayow Rd

Nurseries
sydenham@littlecherubs.org
parentenquiries@littleelmsdaycare.co.uk
Littleacorns@beechesgroup.co.uk
Little Garden day nursery

Crystal Palace FC
customer.service@cpfc.co.uk ( training grounds, cp football academy
Kent County cricket club Worsley Road Beckenham.

Glendale
Lewisham’s Local Assemblies team.

Housing associations:
Lewisham Homes
L&Q
Phoenix

PLEASE CAN YOU HELP US CONTACT:

Sydenham Green Group Practice
The Vale
Wells Park Practice
Woolstone Medical Centre

Hexagon,
Peabody
Clarion Housing
Hyde Housing
Family Mosaic
Kilmorie Primary School

?????

They think I'm spam!
stuart

Post by stuart »

Put it on Mastodon for you: https://social.brainsys.com/@se26/111243923906884838 and I've completed it. Fascinating aerial shot of the eastend of the gyratory where it intersects with Southend Lane, Kangley Bridge Road and the Sainsbury feeder road. Took a bit of time to identify that. Trust I got it right.

JMLF

Post by JMLF »

Completed and Will regularly put it out on Twitter/X (under Sydenhamural).
JRW

Post by JRW »

Thanks for your help, both of you. The aerial photo is indeed of the Kangley Bridge Road junction. We are incredibly grateful to have architectural photographer @archoptical as a member of the BGNF, and this is one of his drone images. He was kind enough to also allow us to crop them for editorial purposes, as we have done with this one. You can see the full image, along with his others in the photo gallery at Bellgreenneighbourhoodforum.co.uk Bell Green has never looked more beautiful.
stuart

Post by stuart »

Beautiful Bell Green. That's a first here I think ;-)

Yes I've enjoyed other @archoptical drone footage. I had assumed that as it was on your website it was yours and ok to use. Is it OK with @archoptical to use it to promote your Forum?
JRW

Post by JRW »

Of course; @archoptical took these images especially for the cause. He also gave permission for me to crop, which is always painful, as they deserve better.

I'm usually scrupulous about crediting images (as they are on our website), but I draw the line on a questionnaire!