Ladies Healthcare Assistant/nurses uniform Tunic Top & Trousers New & unworn £10 each

A chance for Sydenham people to advertise goods and services free of charge. Nothing too large or small!
The Scorpion

Ladies Healthcare Assistant/nurses uniform Tunic Top & Trousers New & unworn £10 each

Post by The Scorpion »

I have for sale some HCA - Healthcare Assistant/nurses - uniform items that I have not opened or worn which are brand new and still sealed in packaging.

x2 pairs of ladies size 18R (regular length, already hemmed) Navy Boyd Cooper trousers, with button & zip closure, pockets & elasticated waist

x2 pairs of ladies size 18U (unhemmed so need turning up) Navy Boyd Cooper trousers, with button & zip closure, pockets & elasticated waist.

x2 pale grey (plain) ladies size 108 cms/42.5" Alexandra zipped tunic uniform tops, with white piping, pockets and back vents.

Also available - one 18R trousers and one 108cms/42.5" pale grey tunic, both unworn but no packaging.

For sale due to being too big for me.

£10 each item - cash on collection only from SE23 3YW (on Forest Hill/Sydenham border) which is just up the hill from East Dulwich SE22

Thank you for reading.

Sue
The Scorpion

Re: Ladies Healthcare Assistant/nurses uniform Tunic Top & Trousers New & unworn £10 each

Post by The Scorpion »

Still for sale.

Any questions, please ask.

Cash on collection from SE23 3YW
The Scorpion

Re: Ladies Healthcare Assistant/nurses uniform Tunic Top & Trousers New & unworn £10 each

Post by The Scorpion »

Uniforms still available for sale and link included here https://www.gumtree.com/p/other-womens- ... 1467949426 to view photos.

£10 per item, cash on collection only from SE23 3YW

Thank you for reading.

Sue