Limescale out of Kettles and cleanin the WC!!

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
Ulysses

Post by Ulysses »

Oh, maestro...

I'm actually a sweaty [of sorts] myself but I thought I had done all that was funny about my Nation with 'See You Jimmy' Russ Abbot but up you pop with 'Mary Doll' Rab C Nesbitt!...

I'm sure we're bordering on Xenophobia but hopefully the fact that I am Celtic (more Irish than Scotch but a close run thing) might excuse us??

Anyway - McLondres - come on Chief! No-one is saying you need leave. Just play nice and stop trolling and you'll be OK by us?

All I'm saying is stop being a tit and chat normally McLondres (erudite moniker by the way) and you might find all of us 'stand up guys'

Try it?
maestro

Post by maestro »

Ulysses wrote: Anyway - McLondres - come on Chief! No-one is saying you need leave. Just play nice and stop trolling and you'll be OK by us?
If you saw what McLondres had posted on here (before he erased it all, along with many of his other posts) between about 17:30 and 18:30 earlier, I would think he won't be allowed back. Presumably admin must currently be away on holiday (the only pub I have ever been ejected from in my life was on here when I first posted in jest in the 'town pub', and made the incorrect assumption that the Landlord had a sense of humour!)

I too have Celtic origins, my mother is from the other side of the border and I spend a lot of time up there. If you didn't see what McLondres posted, it contained racist connotations which confirmed my suspicions that despite the name he used, he certainly was not Scottish.
Ulysses

Post by Ulysses »

OK. Sorry maestro. I didn't see his deleted posts.

I can tell you I had one PM from McLondres but it wasn't that 'naughty' - certainly I think his guns hadn't been trained on 'little ol' me' yet. I tried not to get drawn in but I just hoped he'd get bored of trolling - clearly not.

I'm sorry his jingoism and Xenphobic tendencies [I'm still not sure of the difference] were trained on you...I guess anyone who chooses his moniker loosely based on a fast food outlet is much for the ignoring??

Hey McLondres - if you are a Son of Scotland then you SHAME US ALL!