Fly tipping - what is WRONG with these people??

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
chrisf

Helpful staff after friendly chat

Post by chrisf »

Greg Whitehead wrote:I'm not quite sure Chrisf's post is intended to be truthful.........

.....Well I am damned if I do and damned if I dont....I say the truth, but you suspect me of being a liar!!!!!.....

.... I used a tip in New Cross (and no it wasn't the whole place as a colleague quipped)... near to the SELCHP furnace if memory serves. I just chatted nicely to the guy and he let me in with the van (removed the height barrier).
Maybe the 'truth' is the guy on the gate was gay!
chrisf

Stereo type div

Post by chrisf »

leaf wrote:greg re chrisf

do you know i have wondered that myself!

maybe in reality he is the most hardworking decent stand up guy you could wish to meet,but gets his kicks from posting in text speak as a stereo type div?!

maybe
...Or maybe not!!!!!

Excuse me Leaf!!!!! who do u fink u r man? There aint no rules saying how 2 type on here. I can type in txt chat if I wanna. Y should dat make me a stereotypical div!
If I wanna type usin modern methods is up 2 me.
I guess u dont use a calculator as u rely on an abacus. Do u start up ya car in da morning by cranking a handle in da front....naa corse not.

I was being honest saying wot I sed. Yeah I have dumped me rubbish on da street and I will b even more honest 2 say I will continue 2.

Sorry I wont b available 2 help in ya clean up campaign, but ta 4 cleanin up me mess. ta v'y mooch man.
Juwlz

Post by Juwlz »

Well I luk 4ward 2 c-ing u dumpin ur stuff an reportin u, u selfish t**t.
Annie

Post by Annie »

:D
I like da Accent man! :lol:
raymondus

Post by raymondus »

Greg Whitehead wrote:That aside, when I was doing some more renovation recently I used a tip in New Cross (and no it wasn't the whole place as a colleague quipped)....
Call me starved of real humour, but your colleague deserves a prize.
leaf

Post by leaf »

chrisf

you can indeed post using whichever illiterate speak you wish to,but dont be surprised if people dont take you too seriously and assume from it that you are a div.

you keep on dumping your rubbish illegally,you had better hope that you're not reported to the police for doing so using information provided by your isp,with which you registered on this website!!

MAN! :lol:
Annie

Post by Annie »

:lol:
Well done Leaf,
I was thinking that admin must know the isp address of the poster.
Are you going to report a crime Admin? :wink:
chrisf

Reporting a crime or 3

Post by chrisf »

Hey guys n gals

I really don't fink admin is gonna waste time wit that stuff.
But if any ov u r gonna report me let me also confess 2 da uver stuff i hav dun man.
I dumped a large fridge freezer in Laurie Park Gardens, an electric cooker in Border Road, an old tv in Jews Walk and I shot JFK and JR!!! :lol:
So get me isp etc. Then PROVE wot ever I hav sed is true.
Good luk Man! :D
The Eagle

Re: Reporting a crime or 3

Post by The Eagle »

chrisf wrote:

I dumped a large fridge freezer in Laurie Park Gardens, :lol:
So get me isp etc. Then PROVE wot ever I hav sed is true.
Good luk Man! :D

We can prove it was from your home!

You still left the freezer plugged in :lol:
Greg Whitehead

Re: Helpful staff after friendly chat

Post by Greg Whitehead »

chrisf wrote:
Greg Whitehead wrote:I'm not quite sure Chrisf's post is intended to be truthful.........

.....Well I am damned if I do and damned if I dont....I say the truth, but you suspect me of being a liar!!!!!.....

.... I used a tip in New Cross (and no it wasn't the whole place as a colleague quipped)... near to the SELCHP furnace if memory serves. I just chatted nicely to the guy and he let me in with the van (removed the height barrier).
Maybe the 'truth' is the guy on the gate was gay!

Maybe he was ChrisF, maybe he was. Would you like me to PM you his number? I'm sure it's around here somewhere. I was with my partner of 10 years Katherine but she took it as a compliment - as she always does on the many occasions it happens.

That said, I'm CERTAIN the number would be of more use to someone of your obvious 'persuasion'.

Let me know and I'll be more than happy to 'hook' you two guys up for a good time.