Reg O'Neil in Hospital

The History of Sydenham from Cippenham to present day. Links to photos especially welcome!
Sam

Reg O'Neil in Hospital

Post by Sam »

Dear All
I thought I should post a topic to let you know that Grandad is in hospital and therefore this is why his regular updates have been missing!

He has been poorly for a little while and was taken in on Saturday (27th March) with Bronchitis. As you can imagine he is missing his computer!! When he feels upto it I am sure we can get a laptop to him, but in the meantime if you have any messages I shall print from here and give them to him.

Failing that messages/ cards can be sent to the Peldon Ward, Colchester General Hospital, Turner Road, Colchester, Essex, CO4 5JL.

I am sure he will be back soon with some more stories of his latest adventures.

Best Wishes
Sam (Reg's Grandaughter) x
leenewham

Post by leenewham »

I wish Reg all the best. His posts are some of my favourites in this forum. I wish him a speedy recovery. We miss him.

All the best

Lee & Ariana.
griffiths

Reg O'Neil

Post by griffiths »

Sam. So sorry to read your post. I tried to ring him this morning to thank him for my birthday card and gift but no reply. Now I know why. Will try to speak to your Mum tonight but meanwhile do make sure that Reg knows we are all thinking of him and wishing him a speedy recovery. Bob.
marymck

Post by marymck »

I too love Reg's posts and wish him a speedy recovery.
Chelsey

Post by Chelsey »

Get well soon , and come back to us soon Reg

Best Wishes From Chelsey
Sam

Post by Sam »

I am sat next to Grandad and he says "Thank you for your messages and as soon as they let me out of here I shall be back on screen".
multisync

Post by multisync »

We will all look forward to it and his speedy recovery. His stories from the past are wonderful and remind us all how Sydenham was.
budweiser

Post by budweiser »

Hope Reg/Grandad is doing ok, love his remebrances of Sydenham. Give him my best (although he does`nt even know me) and wish him a speedy recovery. Neil. :)
Sam

Post by Sam »

Grandad wanted me to thank you for your kind messages and cards. He is looking forward to the day be can come back with some fresh memories of the 20's!
Sam

Reggie (Grandad) has been moved.

Post by Sam »

Grandad has moved hospitals and his new address is: St Osyth Priory Ward, Clacton and District Hospital, Tower Road, Clacton On Sea, Essex, CO15 1LH

He is in high spirits and glad to be just that little bit nearer to home. The ward is light and bright and he can hear the seagulls!

He sends his best to all and is looking forward to catching up with you all again soon.

Regards
Sam
sarahc

Post by sarahc »

So sorry to read that Reg is unwell and in hospital. Please pass on my best wishes and hope to see him back here real soon.

Sarah

(avid Reg reader)