Sydenham Society: AGM.

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
Miserableold-ish git

Sydenham Society: AGM.

Post by Miserableold-ish git »

Looked for news on tonights meeting: Couldn't find any.

So.......

Attended it, our MP Mr Dowd was there, as was most of the SC people.
Personally I found it abit (sorry) "glicky", and I think I may have upset Mr Chairman on more than 1 occassion (for which I apologise).
It was nice to see what actually goes on in the SC, and (you won't believe this Tim) I really would like/hope more people get involved in The Sydenham Society.
Tim Lund

Post by Tim Lund »

Paul:

'Glicky' is a new one on me - and having just looked it up here http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=glicky I'm not sure that I'm that much the wiser. Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed the show, and I wasn't in the slightest bit upset.

As to how you or any other people with the sort of sense of place I was talking about get involved with the Sydenham Society - well, you are already :D
Robin Orton

Post by Robin Orton »

'Cliquey'?
Miserableold-ish git

Post by Miserableold-ish git »

Thats the one.....
The "G" & "C" look to alike when coming home from the Pub.....
:oops:
shell1

THANK YOU TIM

Post by shell1 »

I know that the Syd Soc AGM has been and gone...but I would like to thank Tim Lund (ex-chair) very much for his kind and enthusiastic support of the smaller "organic" local projects and groups in Sydenham. (And his welcome gardening tips!!). THANK YOU TIM. :D