Dog Snatching

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
Jules

Dog Snatching

Post by Jules »

:(
I've been hearing some really disturbing stories about dogs being snatch while out exercising with their owners. Not all of the dogs that have been snatched have been sought after expensive breeds, some have been elder pooches.
Does anyone have an information about these incidents?
Are some parks more at risk than others?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

You should not really post crime stuff here unless it comes first hand or a verifiable source. Some rumours reported here have both turned out to be false but taken on a life of their own.

If it has happened then there should be a police report. If you can check back to who made that when I can follow that up to see if there is something going on.

Admin
Jules

Post by Jules »

If I could find a local bobby I would ask him/her.
I assumed these forums where a good source of finding out what's a truth or rumour.
I was obviously mistaken.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I see your point. I hope you see mine about minor incidents which after circulation around our local hostelries turned into fierce gun battles. It is so difficult to judge what is real and what is not despite people feeling they have been truthful.

Perhaps if you had said something like "I heard a rumour in the Golden Lion last night ... that ... " - has anybody else heard anything? then we know where we are.

Anyway welcome Jules - sorry to be so negative with my first response. We really do want to hear all about Sydenham. I hope you will soon find us (mostly) a friendly lot - just like the rest of Sydenham!

Admin