Still no treasurer

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
sfhyouthforum

Still no treasurer

Post by sfhyouthforum »

The Sydenham and Forest Hill Youth Forum still need a treasurer.

One amazing person not adverse to digits. Roughly 4 hours per month, working in liasion with the charity's secretary Caroline Smith at Forest Hill library and the youth worker/development officer Melissa Knight, based at Here For Good.

Think how many hours we spend in a single month on waiting in shopping queues, or using social networks ? These 4 hours are the best you'll invest in Sydenham Town. Do it. For your fellow humans. Innit.

JRobinson

Re: Still no treasurer

Post by JRobinson »

no one else seems interested, so I'll put my name forward - I'll send you a pm with my email address
sfhyouthforum

Post by sfhyouthforum »

Just to announce publicly that we have wooed a treasurer. Tim Lund is now the man in post and is already hard at it, improving our organisation's structure and accounting procedures.

Yay to Tim!
Hill Dweller

Post by Hill Dweller »

New title 'Sor'ed' ? :oops:
sfhyouthforum

Post by sfhyouthforum »

However, there is a still lot to be achieved! Joyce Teasure is looking for a treasurer to help manage the finances of the local film club for young people. Interested?

Also I hope to set up a community fund and could do with a hand enticing the good folk of Sydenham, Forest Hill and Perry Vale to give £2 per month to go towards offsetting the cuts in youth provision this year and next.

We hope to have between 200-330 people giving regular donations by the end of 2011. We'll be working with local youth to manage community squares (that is a square of the three wards comprising a handful of streets). To do so, we want to organise events and arrange publicity campaigns and I could do wth planning help? If that's not your bag, not to worry. Thanks for your message.