Do you need a music teacher?

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
Jeannie

Do you need a music teacher?

Post by Jeannie »

... if so, please let me offer my services!

I am a music graduate from Royal Holloway University (2004), who is just setting up as a private music teacher in the area. If you need a teacher of the following, please let me know:

Recorder (beginners up to Grade 5 standard pupils)

Music Theory (Associated Board or otherwise)

Composition

GCSE or A Level Music support

I will offer my first lesson for free.

Some background about me; I have a 2:1 BMus degree, and a Grade A in both my GCSE and A Level Music. I attended the Centre for Young Musicans (CYM) in Lambeth from the age of 9 - 18. A Recorder player of Grade 8 standard, I am also studying for my performance diploma. I also play the Piano to Grade 5. I am planning on taking a teaching diploma with the Associated Board for the Royal Schools of Music (ABRSM). My first study in my final year was composition, and I have a particular passion for it. Instrumentally speaking, I play in many recorder groups and consorts, and I also sing with The Bach Choir of London.

Please call on 0208 244 0782 or email me if preferred on Jeannette_Mines@hotmail.co.uk. References available on request.

Thank you!