plumber recommendation?

Living in Sydenham and looking for a gardener, flat or whatever? Advertise free here
dorino

plumber recommendation?

Post by dorino »

I'm in dire need of a good plumber with reasonable rates if anyone can recommend one?

The drain from my kitchen is blocked and the chap who fitted our boiler doesn't think he can tackle this....if anyone knows of anyone reliable I'd be really grateful if you could let me have their details.

Many thanks
Willy

Re: plumber recommendation?

Post by Willy »

I have used Carrie Fisher of Plummy Plumbers a few times and she has always been very good and the rates reasonable:

http://www.plummyplumbers.co.uk/
Wing

Post by Wing »

Carrie also known as Carrie Andrews fitted my new bathroom a year ago. She is good. She used to be an accountant !
dorino

Post by dorino »

Thank you so much for that, I will call her.
Been let down by the plumber we've used before who decided not to return our calls, nice!
Willy

Post by Willy »

I've obviously been watching too much Star Wars :D
Hill Dweller

Post by Hill Dweller »

I daresay most plumbers are run off their feet at the mo but if you can't reach any of the present recommendations there's also Martine on 07967 877014.

dorino

Post by dorino »

Thanks for all your help with this, much appreciated.
love-sydenham

Post by love-sydenham »

Hi, Dorino, I hope you well,

I do not know whether you called Martine or not, but I have, today actually. Also having a problem and also looking for a plumber... I Saw this conversation on the forum and I gave her a call. Well,... she does not live in Sydenham any more!!! :-( She moved to the coast.... I spoke to her on the phone, and the wind from the see was so strong, I could hardly hear her!

Therefore my question is: you must have used someone else, please tell me who? And were you happy with the result?

Thank you, thank you,
Love-Sydenham
Cturner

Post by Cturner »

Don't know if you found a reliable plumber yet, but Plumb-Hers are extremely good and very reliable.
I believe they cover this area.

http://www.plumb-hers.co.uk
Suzee

Post by Suzee »

For those of you looking for a plumber, I can vouch for Carrie Andrews of Plummy Plumbers as mentioned before. She gave helpful advice and changed our tap with ease. Plus she is a very nice lady!
Sue

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
tonyade

Post by tonyade »

Don the Drain is your main. http://www.donthedrain.co.uk/
Gaz

Post by Gaz »

I would also like to vouch for Carrie at Plummy Plumbers: fast response to the message I left, came out early, reasonable rates, very nice lady and I wouldn't hesitate to leave her alone in my flat whilst I get off to work.
PDoolan

Post by PDoolan »

I'd like to recommend Len Thomas who was actually recommended to us by Carrie. Did a good job and very reasonable rates. He's on 07956 877376.
Syd01

Post by Syd01 »

Thank you for recommending Carrie Fisher of Plummy Plumbers. Her work was excellent. She was prompt, explained what needed doing and went ahead and did it in a professional and timely fashion. I particularly appreciated not being patronised. Carrie will be back soon to carry out more plumbing jobs for me.
Cturner

Post by Cturner »

I have just heard that Dawn of Plumb-hers has won Britain’s Favourite Plumber 2011. has won Britain’s Favourite Plumber 2011. I guess you can not get a better recommendation than that.

Dawn received the most number of votes overall from her customers and was praised for the quality of her work, her outstanding helpfulness, honesty and hard work.
Well done Dawn!

http://www.Plumb-hers.co.uk
dorino

Post by dorino »

I can also recommend Gavin Gregg and All Hours Plumbers (07949 085466)

We've just had a new bathroom installed by them and they've been great, reliable, a very reasonable price and a high standard of workmanship as well. We couldn't be happier with our bathroom, and their good reputation is well deserved. Look no further for your plumbing needs (and he's not paying me to say nice things about him either!)
Hilary

Post by Hilary »

Wing wrote:Carrie also known as Carrie Andrews fitted my new bathroom a year ago. She is good. She used to be an accountant !
Carrie has just done a great job for me, replacing kitchen taps which were ancient and dripping, having responded to my request the next day. Highly recommended! Can't 'sing' her praises enough!
theplumber

Post by theplumber »

Hi guys
I am a plumber, let me know if you need a good plumber. Thanks

VicSim

Post by VicSim »

I very highly recommend Carrie from Plummy Plummers, she's helped me several times and is very friendly, reliable, great with communication, tidy and considerate.
Note that, as of May 2013, she has a new email address: carrie.andrews955@gmail.com
alywin

Post by alywin »

Ooh, thanks for that. Would hate to lose touch with her (yes, that's another recommendation!)