LA Fitness Incentives

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
sydeman

LA Fitness Incentives

Post by sydeman »

I joined LA Fitness back in April of this year, and as an incentive, LA Fitness promised to pay a friend who referred me, £25 within 3 months of my membership. I then myself referred a another friend in July with the same incentive that i would receive the £25 within 3 months. Both payments have not been made, and it was only when i phoned yesterday that i managed to get out of them the payment to my first friend.

If this only happened once i would suggest it was just a mistake, however, for it to happen twice seems to me abit of a con...has anyone else in the locality had the same incentive offered only for it not to happen?
mosy

Re: LA Fitness Incentives

Post by mosy »

I've only been involved in a referral with an ISP company, where someone suggested them and I acknowledged them as the recommender. It all went through within the month as expected for us both (so both happy with no aggro at all). If yours hasn't, and another one hasn't as well, then I'd want to know why not. (And without hi-cost phone numbers.) I'm sorry I can't comment on LA Fitness. I have been a member in the past but on normal terms and no issues. Recent TV programmes say that financial regulators don't like that some companies seem to have computer and admin glitches that they shouldn't have so coming under misleading trading rules. I.e. errors should be corrected pronto and should never have been made in the first place.

Edit PS: Here is the link to the Office of Fair Trading website page: http://www.oft.gov.uk/about-the-oft/leg ... complaints