Childcare for Freelancer

Forum for families to exchange information on children's activities, schools and share the travails of parenthood
pupak

Childcare for Freelancer

Post by pupak »

I need some very flexible childcare, can any one help or any other freelancers with advice?

I'm a freelancer and work from home though I need to go into town for occasional meetings. The meetings are usually once a week and can be any day of the week, though there are weeks when I have no meetings. So I can't employ a regular child minder. Is there any one who would be happy to help out with some irregular childcare? Perhaps another mum?

I have two kids at Eliot Bank, one is in the nursery so is only there for the half day morning session.
milojest

Re: Childcare for Freelancer

Post by milojest »

Hi there. Have you found a childcare solution? Myself and my husband are also freelancers and in the same boat. All best.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Kokoanna

Post by Kokoanna »

Hi
I am a local nanny with some free days. I am CRB checkt and first Aid trained. I live in Sydenham. I can look after your little on in your house as well as in my house ( big garden with slide and trampoline) please get in touch if you are still looking. I am holding exelent references. Anna 07943504181

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Molster

Post by Molster »

Hi Anna

Do you still have space I am also a freelancer looking for childcare. Did anyone else find any other solutions?
Ssshhh28

Post by Ssshhh28 »

Hi,

I am currently setting myself up as a childcare provider in the Sydenham/Forest Hill area and have space for freelancers. Please contact me for more details!

Thanks,

Claire
Hannah6

Post by Hannah6 »

Hey there, finding Temporary child minder is not easy
Hannah6

Post by Hannah6 »

Especially when you encounter a situation where you need overnight childcare
Angela S

Post by Angela S »

Hi there!

I am currently available for the odd day of nannying for anyone who is still looking for someone who is flexible. I work Mondays and Thursdays as a drama workshop leader in various nurseries in London. On Tuesday, Wednesday and Fridays, I work as a Teaching Assistant through an agency (Classroom Teachers). The work I do through the agency is day to day work in which I can take or leave work on the mornings of the days I'm free. These are the days I'd rather be available for nannying, so please do get in touch if I can be of help. I can very easily make myself available for flexible nannying.
I have 8 years experience of working with chidren of all ages in education settings. I have 10 years experience of babysittting and nannying both through word of mouth and agency (Sitters). Since I moved to Sydenham over a year ago, I became a regular babysitter/nanny for several lovely families in the area. It goes without saying that I have an enhanced CRB check (less than 1 year old) and upon request best references are available.
Feel free to PM me with any questions or if you would like my phone number to have a chat.

Thanks,

Angela