Sydenham Festive Market - Sunday 16 December

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
Chris Best

Sydenham Festive Market - Sunday 16 December

Post by Chris Best »

Don't forget to visit Station Approach tomorrow for our festive food and gift market - from 10am to 4pm - with a range of food stalls including DB Foods who were at Forest Hill market today with a range of goodies plus festive gifts including hand stitched Christmas decorations.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
scarpetta

Re: Sydenham Festive Market - Sunday 16 December

Post by scarpetta »

Amazing food market in Sydenham today. Just got back with some nice bread, cheese and sausages. It was buzzing! Judging on the number of people today I truly think that Sydenham is ready for a monthly food market if the same quality was to be upheld!
sydenhamboy

Post by sydenhamboy »

Brilliant market. Great atmosphere and pleased to hear it will be a monthly event. Look forward to eating my purchases.
G-Man

Post by G-Man »

Agree, gret stuff. Bought some quince and apple jelly grown and made in Sydenahm plus some plum chutney. All to go with Neals Yard Cheeses I'll be buying from Aga's little deli at the bottom of Kirkdale next weekend.

Hurrah.

G-Man

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Ronski

Post by Ronski »

that was pretty good, I hope these become a regular thing in the pocket squares
michael

Post by michael »

Be aware regarding redsuited young(ish) men in local town offending noise!

Lovely market but I was a bit concerned about a fat man with a beard standing at the top of the road shouting at passing traffic. Strangely my daughter appeared to recognise him from his bright red outfit, and so did a number of other young children passing by. He claimed to know where we lived and implied he would be paying us a visit.

I'm told that this man has been seen around the area approaching numerous children and he can get in and out of your house without you realising!
leenewham

Post by leenewham »

I heard he was once stuck up your chimney Michael and that the next year he came in though your back door.
rspca

Post by rspca »

Do we know who won the christmas window display competition?