builder/electrician/carpenter/diy/plumbing

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
outcast

builder/electrician/carpenter/diy/plumbing

Post by outcast »

I have a guy working in my house at the moment. Nothing is too much trouble and he can do anything; tiling, puting kitchen cabinets together,carpentry etc. I think he could turn his hand to anything. He is cheerful and helpful and wants to please. He is rewiring our house and putting my kitchen together. If you have a lot of small jobs to do, why not hire him for a day or two and get them all done. I will pass your number on if you like. :D
jonekt

Post by jonekt »

Are you able to post his number on the site? I have quite a few things needed to be done.
Emer

Looking for a DIY guy.

Post by Emer »

Hi Outcast,

I'm looking for an electrician / carpenter to do a few jobs, can you send on your guys details or post them? Cheers.
curlyhead

Re; Handyman

Post by curlyhead »

I too would like the number of the Handyman you mention if you could post/email me the details please.
outcast

Post by outcast »

Hi guys,
He is now going to be working at my place for about another month so If you can wait for a month then I will post his details then. Sorry about this but I was so impressed with him that I decided to employ him to do more stuff! Hope you understand that I don't want him prised away from me but am happy to share him in a months time! I will send you all PMs then.
sritchies13

Handyman recommendations

Post by sritchies13 »

I would be grateful if someone could give me a number of a trusted handyman, as i need quite a few jobs to be done and need someone who I can trust to be left alone in my home?
ALIB

Post by ALIB »

I am listing the numbers of some service people who I am recommending on a quality and trust basis, from personal experience. I am not selling their services, but am passing on details of valued tradesmen in this area.
You are free to get quotations (without obligation) from these people and then decide whether to take-up their services.

For gardening and landscaping, contact Ian Groom at Green Side Up.
T: 0208 641 3236 E: greensideup@hotmail.co.uk

Electrical stuff. Wiring and the like. Contact John Sell at JDS Electrical
T: 01737 850 402

Car repairs and maintenance. Contact David Anthony at DA Autotechnics
T: 0208 407 0279 M: 07836 572 724

All Building work. Contact Mac at M&A Builders. M:07723 635763

Like I said, I am not advertising, but recommending these guys from personal experience. Going through the Yellow Pages is like a lottery, so trusted workmen are like striking gold.

Alib
akavenue

Re: builder/electrician/carpenter/diy/plumbing

Post by akavenue »

AliB
I have tried the landline number for DA Autotechnics but am having difficulties getting through - where is the location of the company? I need work done urgently. . .
hilsbee

Post by hilsbee »

I too need someone to do some small jobs (runner come off kitchen cabinet drawer, drawers collapsing, curtain rail falling off as wood on window frame is rotten) and if anyone could recommend a handyman, I'd be very grateful! Many thanks
fanillier

Post by fanillier »

=)
Last edited by fanillier on 14 Dec 2011 02:35, edited 1 time in total.
JeeBee

Post by JeeBee »

Anyone know the number of an asbestos remover - have a shed roof I need quotes on removing, and it needs to be done by someone approved apparently.