Pilates/yoga classes

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
McKay.jemma

Pilates/yoga classes

Post by McKay.jemma »

I have recently moved to the area and am looking for some recommended yoga and or Pilates classes.....can anybody recommend any?

Also can anybody recommend a doctor? I have googled local nhs doctors but would be keen for recommendations!

Thank you.
Tim Lund

Re: Pilates/yoga classes

Post by Tim Lund »

gerispringer

Post by gerispringer »

Beckenham Spa has a really good range of classes, I recommend Darren who does a Monday and Thursday morning. All the doctors in Sydenham seem to run phone at 8 am for an appointment and you can never get through. I haven't found them particularly good, hopefully they may improve their access.
ejb

Post by ejb »

I go to Adams yoga class on Tuesday eve at st.barts, the one Tim has left the link to. Really enjoy it. We've recently moved here too and have just joined Sydenham green practice. Not needed to book an appointment yet so don't know how easy or hard that is!
Annie.

Post by Annie. »

I was at Sydenham Green for at least 30yrs, I found their online system is the best way to make an appointment, all you have to do is tell them you want to register for online appointments and they set it up for you,and you use your own password.
Unless it's an emergency of course, in which case we used to turn up and wait.
Jackie Franklin

Post by Jackie Franklin »

Hi Jemma,

I'm starting Vinyasa Flow yoga classes at The Lovely Gallery on Sydenham Road (just down past The Dolphin, on the other side of the road) on Monday evenings from 28th July. Would love to see you on the mat! It's a beautiful space and it will be a fun, flowing class for all levels with music. Hopefully see you there! Go to http://www.greenlifeyoga.co.uk/schedule.html for more details.

Thanks
Jackie
Jackie Franklin

GLYoga_POSTER_Syd_A4_LO_RES.jpg
Just one week to go until my Vinyasa Flow Yoga classes start at The Lovely Gallery on Sydenham Road. Drop in and join me, mats are provided, and pay just £5 for your first class! 6.45 - 8pm every Monday. Thanks, Jackie x
Jackie Franklin

Hello yogis, the times of the Monday night yoga classes at The Lovely Gallery have changed slightly, so the classes now start at 7pm and run until 8.15pm.

There is also a bit of a break now as I'm on holiday, so we'll be starting again on Monday 15th September, see you all then!
See all the dates and details here:
http://www.greenlifeyoga.co.uk/schedule.html

Thanks,
Jackie
Jackie Franklin

Hi there,

Vinyasa Flow yoga classes are back on! If you're looking to get fitter, healthier and more toned, I teach Vinyasa Flow yoga classes every Monday evening at The Lovely Gallery on Sydenham road. It's only £5 for your first class, then £8 after that. Anyone is welcome, at all levels and I provide mats or you can bring your own! Hope to see you there, 7pm - 8.15pm, Jackie