Wine bar at 161 Kirkdale

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
louisecbrooks

Re: Wine bar at 161 Kirkdale

Post by louisecbrooks »

Me and my other half were there, along with G-Man and Mrs G-Man and we had a brilliant night. Fab food as always and Alex's selection of wines was outstanding. I can definitely recommend the Alsace, and the Japanese dessert wine was surprising and gorgeous. Looking forward to the next one!
BelindaLester

Post by BelindaLester »

Hello -

Many thanks for the kind words. 161 Food+Drink is all about the Food+Drink so it makes perfect sense to us to showcase the favourites :) As it's a Quarterly Review, it will happen again in about 3 months, so keep an eye out for dates

While I'm here I also want to say thank you - we are now six months old, and very grateful for your support. It's hard work running a coffee/food/wine/beer shop that's open from 10am-11pm - but we all a) love what we do and b) know that we are incredibly lucky to have such brilliant customers.

Thanks again!
Belinda

@161kirk
facebook.com/161FoodDrink
161kirkdale@gmail.com
sydenhamboy

Post by sydenhamboy »

What are the opening times?

Is it open on Mondays? Was thinking of popping in tonight.

Anyone know?
BelindaLester

Post by BelindaLester »

Hello - our hours are on our front door, on twitter and on facebook if you ever need to double check

We're open Wednesday 5-11pm and then Thurs - Sunday 10am - 11pm :)
sydenhamboy

Post by sydenhamboy »

Great thanks for your reply ... will check you guys out soon - the pics look very cool
Willson

Post by Willson »

It sounds like a nice place! must pay it a visit, 161 is now added directions for my wine trips :D