Cheese & Beer Tasting 20 Feb @ TSR Marketplace

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
louisecbrooks

Cheese & Beer Tasting 20 Feb @ TSR Marketplace

Post by louisecbrooks »

We are collaborating with Two Brew (@TwoBrewCo), South East London's newest purveyor of craft beers, and Aga's Little Deli to host a cheese and beer tasting on Friday 20 Feb. Previously brewing for Late Knights, owner Liam will select four beers that will be coupled with four cheeses selected by Aga from Aga's Little Deli in Forest Hill. The cheeses will be a selection from Mons and Neal's Yard Cheeses. The Shop Revolution Marketplace will provide a small tasting menu throughout the evening, including:

- Smoked mackerel pate canapes
- Homemade hummus
- Beetroot, horseradish & feta soup
- Pulled pork and bean stew

All beers and cheeses will be available for sale throughout the evening. Two Brew will also be running a pop up off licence in store during the day from 3-6pm.

Tickets £29/person. Booking in advance required. The event will soon go up onto Grub Club. Or you can reserve your place by dropping us an email at team@theshoprevolution.co.uk and pay in store.
louisecbrooks

Re: Cheese & Beer Tasting 20 Feb @ TSR Marketplace

Post by louisecbrooks »

Tickets going fast for this but we do have a few left. Give us a yell if cheese and beer, and cracking company is your thing.
JMLF

Post by JMLF »

Got mine and passed it on Louise! Will pop by sat or sun to give monies :)
Glad this and your valentines are selling like hot cakes!
JMLF

Post by JMLF »

Hey Louise - what time you expecting us/what time does it kick off?! Can seem to find it anywhere!

Looking forward to it immensely
Smiffy

Post by Smiffy »

How much beer and cheese do I get for £29?
louisecbrooks

Post by louisecbrooks »

JMLF, kick off is 7.30. Email confirmations out first thing tomorrow.

Smiffy we have 4 beers coupled with 4 cheeses, alongside the odd extra. We also have a small tasting menu of TSR Marketplace regular dishes including:
- smoked mackerel pate canapés
- homemade hummus and bread
- beetroot, horseradish and feta soup
- pulled pork and bean stew

Feel free to drop me an email at team@theshoprevolution.co.uk if you have any other questions.

Cheers
spark

Post by spark »

Smiffy wrote:How much beer and cheese do I get for £29?
louisecbrooks wrote:Smiffy we have 4 beers coupled with 4 cheeses, alongside the odd extra.
Strewth. Think I'll stick with my pub beer and cheese sarnie.
louisecbrooks

Post by louisecbrooks »

Hey, it's not for everyone! What it will be is a showcase of some the best locally brewed beers and locally produced cheeses. If that's your cup of tea then it's the place to be.
P1971

Post by P1971 »

Sorry to speak my mind but I would take what "spark" in all his/hers 13 posts has said with a pinch of salt. Seems to be anti local rather than for in my opinion.

Every comment made about a local business has had a negative comment. That is just my opinion as one person.

Pauline :)
G-Man

Post by G-Man »

Gutted we can't make it. Hey perhaps at a future event you can feature one of my brews as an extra. I didn't think of that. I have a wonderful chocolate stout at the moment. I'm not allowed to sell it but it could be given away.

G-Man
louisecbrooks

Post by louisecbrooks »

Loving that idea G-Man. In fact home brewers offering their brews for tasting sounds like it very own night! One for discussion...

In the meantime Two Brew are in the house for all your take away beer needs! Pop up offie until 6.