Call for Images of Crystal Palace

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
Del Oldham

Call for Images of Crystal Palace

Post by Del Oldham »

Although this is not strictly a solely Sydenham subject, it is very close by, and you good folk might be able to help me in my quest.
I run a local history page on Facebook (with a web site under construction too for all you non Facebookers).
It is called Palace Past & Present : [color=#808000]https://www.facebook.com ... t/[/color]
Please take a look, and at the guidelines therein.

I am asking for the use of personally owned (as in the copyright is yours or your family's) images of Crystal Palace / Upper Norwood / SE19
Full credit will be given to those who wish it.
WANTS:
Images of - Street scenes, pubs, shops, public buildings, public transport related, local events, objects of local relevance
Images circa 1950 - 1990 particularly
To be honest, any material relevant to the page will be considered, no matter how quirky.
Please feel free to email the page with your offerings or if you are unsure of subject matter relevance on: palacepastandpresent@gmail.com
Feel free to share this request too if you know of others who might have material to contribute.

Many thanks in advance,
Del Oldham