Part-time domestic etc. work wanted by local mature woman

Living in Sydenham and looking for a gardener, flat or whatever? Advertise free here
The Scorpion

Part-time domestic etc. work wanted by local mature woman

Post by The Scorpion »

Hello & thank you for reading.
I am a 60 years young female, a mother of 3 sons who were mostly raised & educated here in Lewisham borough and I have been a FH resident since 31st December 1994 so - 27 years and counting!
I am an honest, sociable, caring animal and nature lover and have worked in this borough for approx. 11 years, most recently for the NHS as a Healthcare Assistant, at Lewisham & Greenwich NHS Trust. I still work at Lewisham Hospital part time doing Bank shifts. I was a volunteer at the FH community library for around a year.
I am basically computer literate, with some general office experience and have also worked in the past in catering (waitress, kitchen porter/assistant) and also within a domestic setting (cleaning, ironing, pet-sitting etc). I can cook, am not afraid to get my hands dirty and am flexible, adaptable and willing to learn new skills or roles. Happy to work alone or as part of a team. Please Note:- I do not/cannot drive a car but I own and can drive a mean shopping trolley!
I am looking for local work, part-time. Forest Hill, Sydenham, Dulwich or a bit beyond those areas. Happy to assist for between roughly 2 and 6 hours per day dependent on location and hours per day/duties required.
All serious, legit & legal offers considered. Please PM me if you have a vacancy you think I might be suitable for. I am available to start immediately.
Happy to discuss proposals initially via email or on the phone if more suitable, and then more in depth face to face.

Regards
Sue

PS I live in SE23 but right on the border with SE26 and just down the road from SE22
The Scorpion

Re: Part-time domestic etc. work wanted by local mature woman

Post by The Scorpion »

I am still looking for some part-time work.
Please let me know of anything that might be suitable for me and local.
Thank you.

Sue
Clovers

Re: Part-time domestic etc. work wanted by local mature woman

Post by Clovers »

Hi Sue, I DM’d you.