Decorator/Handyman Recommendations?

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
iank

Decorator/Handyman Recommendations?

Post by iank »

Hello all,
I'm having my property returned to me by the present tenants, and due to working in Sweden, would need it cleaning, decorating and probably a bit of joinery work doing prior to my return to Sydenham.
Would any forum members be able to recommend anyone trustworthy and cheap?
Thank you in advance
Ian
Giddysquid

Post by Giddysquid »

I would recommend a local decorator called Ray. He was quick, friendly and did a good job of painting our hallway and doors.

Here's his contact number:

0208 778 6148
iank

Post by iank »

Thank you.
I will call him should my brother not want to do it when he returns to the country.
Ian
steve 00

Decorating needed work undertaking

Post by steve 00 »

Hello
Ian my name is Steve and i am from Decorating,Gardening Services we undertake all decorating work you require you can email me at D.G.Services@hotmail.co.uk i have excellent references at ww.virtral norwood.com to acess you need to go to household reccomendations.

all the best

Steve

bonmots

Re: Decorator/Handyman Recommendations?

Post by bonmots »

Steve / d.g.services@hotmail.co.uk are hardly mentioned on Virtual Norwood 'household recommendations'. There seem to be 3 posts (a forth being his own) 2 are favourable and 1 isn't and is a retraction of an earlier positive review. All I'm saying is, beware people who have fewer recommendations than lobbying emails asking for work