Bigbadwolf

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
Lisa

Bigbadwolf

Post by Lisa »

PLEASE COME BACK TO THE EAST DULWICH FORUM!!!

Pretty please. It's not the same there without your piss-taking and funny posts.

I know you post on here because one of the regulars on the edf told me, and a lot of other edf'ers miss you too.

I'm not telling you my name on the edf but you make me and half of east dulwich crack up.

Please come back :wink:
G-Man

Post by G-Man »

Get off our land!!! :D

G-Man
goonerchamp

Post by goonerchamp »

Smithers,

RELEASE THE HOUNDS !!!!!!!!!
Lisa

Post by Lisa »

Ooops, sorry, didn't mean to step on any toes :wink: and we don't want to steal him from you forever but a lot of us on the edf miss him.

P.s I know from the edf he's very secretive about his real identity, but have any of you ever met him?
leenewham

Post by leenewham »

He's really hairy, is pretty damn ugly and likes dressing up as old ladies and bothering little girls in little pettycoats (so a Ladybird book said).
Bram

Post by Bram »

He's been seen - looking a bit sheepish
ALIB

Post by ALIB »

Lisa wrote:Ooops, sorry, didn't mean to step on any toes :wink: and we don't want to steal him from you forever but a lot of us on the edf miss him.

P.s I know from the edf he's very secretive about his real identity, but have any of you ever met him?
Another option would be to get all the EDF members to move house to the Sydenham area and join the STF.

Be careful about crying 'wolf' too often.....
bag lady

Post by bag lady »

works in forest hill sainsburys
bigbadwolf

Post by bigbadwolf »

Lisa,

Although I'm in no position to comment on any reaction my contributions on the edf provoked from "half of east dulwich", I'm flattered nonetheless.

I'd like to say I've boycotted the east dulwich forum but I'm afraid I was rudely removed (slung off) for not towing the line. I also committed the highest of edf sins. I made fun of the 'inner circle' of moderators and other assorted carry-ons that I'm sure bag lady will be happy to fill you in on.

There are some genuinely fun regulars who don't take themselves too seriously, but I'm afraid they're out numbered by a different breed of ultra liberal that seem to enjoy being offended by the slightest of things.

I wouldn't say I'm "secretive", I just don't go about making my real identity known but I've shook hands with a few of the members of this forum in my travels around Sydenham. Aswell as meeting a few of the edf regulars who don't mind a bit of toilet humour.

Oh, and Alib, we've got enough pretentious w_nkers in Sydenham as it is without having to invite a bunch of Nero swigging middle class blow-ins from Lordship Lane.

In short, Lisa. I wont be coming back.
bigbadwolf

Post by bigbadwolf »

Oh, and I don't work in Forest Hill Sainsbury's. I did when I was younger but got sacked for smoking Cannabis in the carpark. But that was many years ago.
user100

Re: Bigbadwolf

Post by user100 »

Lisa wrote:PLEASE COME BACK TO THE EAST DULWICH FORUM!!!

Pretty please. It's not the same there without your piss-taking and funny posts.

I know you post on here because one of the regulars on the edf told me, and a lot of other edf'ers miss you too.

I'm not telling you my name on the edf but you make me and half of east dulwich crack up.

Please come back :wink:
My, what big teeth you have Lisa!!
yay!gosydenham!

Post by yay!gosydenham! »

Oh do consider East Dulwich. I'm sure youwould love it...
Little Red Riding Hood.
Bram

Post by Bram »

This may be a different fairy tale, but is there a spell whereby after a certain number of blank firing trolls, the big bad wolf disappears in a puff of weed?
CaptainCarCrash

Post by CaptainCarCrash »

This thread made me laugh.

That is all.

:D