Catteries

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
EmmaS

Catteries

Post by EmmaS »

Hi all

Can anyone recommend a good cattery in the area? Also, I have heard about a service whereby people come into your home and feed your cat whilst you're away. Has anyone used this?
Any info greatly appreciated!!
charlie

Post by charlie »

hi emma,
we used to use these people when our cat was alive:
http://www.catcalls.co.uk/
they were brilliant - much better than a cattery.
good luck!
kster

Post by kster »

Also, I have heard about a service whereby people come into your home and feed your cat whilst you're away. Has anyone used this?
In our area we have a service called “neighbours”. It works like this; you drop your keys into one of your neighbours and they pop round once a day whilst you are away to feed the cat / fish or whatever and if you ask them nicely they even put your wheelie bin back after it has been emptied and left in the road. The only charge for this service is that you make the effort to speak to the people you live next to and also return the favour when they are away.
Wispy Wonder

Post by Wispy Wonder »

Hi there

We've got two cats and use a cat sitter called Lisa. She's absolutely brilliant. Not only does she feed your cats, she stays with for a while, will water your houseplants, and even pick up your post. Whenever we've used her we've always come back to a tidy house and happy cats (and gold fish).

She's based in Dulwich and trades under the name of 'Bowwowmiaow'. She's everso nice - and cheaper than a cattery. If you want it, her mobile number is 07956 255860.

W. Wonder
aidy_b

Post by aidy_b »

We used Lisa when our cat was still alive. She was brilliant with him, even though he needed daily insulin injections which he didn't like.
Definitely worth a call...
oicur0t

Post by oicur0t »

There's Liberty at pawfectpals! She's great, she looked after my cats when I was away and made sure the post wasn't left in the door and the plants got watered too. She's also great for excercising the dog during the day, she really loves animals. Her number is 077 8888 7126. I'd recommend her anyday.