SE26 - New Magazine

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
Angela Bugess

SE26

Post by Angela Bugess »

Sorry Venner Road is not on the distribution plan. They are now in Blue Mountain, Sugahill, Uniplan, the library, Jasmine's cafe, Milano, Jay Opticians, Kirkdale and more. I am having problems updating my website which has got the full list. Also there is a pdf copy available to download.

I hope to have it sorted out by the morning so please do re visit the website. www.se26magazine.co.uk

Thanks
Angela
Jules

Post by Jules »

Hi Angela,
I'm curious to know how you decided on your distribution list. It seems odd that the streets on one side of the high ie, Girton Road, Tansfield, Newland Park Road, Homecroft and Venner Road are not on your list and yet all the street on the other side, Silverdale and the Thorpes are.

I would have understood if none of the streets local to the high street were not on the list as those residents are near enough to pop out and collect one from the shops, but why did you decide not to deliver to one side???
Annie

Post by Annie »

L.P.G :?:
Ronski

Post by Ronski »

Can you let us know when you get the pdf up on the website, thanks.

Good luck with the magazine.
Becky

Wooster & Stock

Post by Becky »

Hi Angela

We'd be delighted to stock copies of the new SE26 magazine at Wooster & Stock (109 Kirkdale). Well done - sounds like the launch was well received!

With best wishes
Becky Munday
Sales Manager - Sydenham Office
020 8613 0060
Angela Bugess

SE26 Available on line

Post by Angela Bugess »

Hi everyone,

Just to let you know that you can download a pdf copy of SE26 from the website. There are copies still available at the Sugahill Cafe and I have just put some more in Blue Mountain.

Wooster and Stock have kindly agreed to stock them, so there will be some available tomorrow.

Please feel free to send any comments to my e-mail @ angela at se26magazine.co.uk. Ideas, comments, events, just let me know.

Thanks,

Angela
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Angela - I've added a link to your PDF here:
http://www.sydenham.org.uk/news_se26magazine.html
or you can go direct to Angela's site here:
http://www.se26magazine.co.uk

Admin
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

April edition just hit my mat. I assume copies will soon arrive at the usual locations for those living on the unfavoured roads ... this is what you are missing :wink:

Admin
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

Congrats on the 500th post Admin!
Ronski

Post by Ronski »